You probably saw the title and thought, “definitely a Beth post”, but this time the words aren’t mine, I swear! I have to thank Sandy for inspiring me to look up search terms people have used that led to my blog. According to some of the searches, these people are perverted weirdos. No problem there. That there’s my tribe.
1. Beth Teliho Sex (Someone actually typed that. Into a search engine. Who? Why? I’m dying to know.)
2. Butt Dance Ass Video (I’m thinking that led to me because of this)
3. Nudie Colorado Resorts (uhhh, you got me. No idea.)
4. Big Hairy Balls (There were a shit-ton of searches involving balls, and I know it came from this.)
5. Hairy Balls Blog (Yep, that’d be me.)
6. Hairy Testicle Blog (Told you there were a lot. I’m oddly proud of this.)
7. Oh Yeah Harder Harder (No doubt. That led here because of this.)
8. Adam Levine Scruff (duh) (Wait, maybe HE searched Beth Teliho Sex!?)
9. Everyone Knows The Stripper Destiny (WTF? What does that even mean? Is there a stripper destiny? Or is there a stripper named Destiny? And why did it lead here? These are my questions.)
10. Migraine Demon Biting Your Head (I’ve mentioned migraines many times on the blog, and if someone used those words, then they know migraines are exactly like a demon biting your head, so I feel very bad for them and hope they find some relief. That was a run-on sentence, I know.)
I’m most excited about the fact that someone searched Adam’s name and it led to me. What if he googles himself one day, and it leads here, and he contacts me, and we have
hot, dirty, passionate sex a nice talk, and he falls in love with me, and we get married and have little Levine babies! You never know. It could happen. Shut up.
I’m most surprised there weren’t more searches involving boobs. I talk about boobs all the time. I have to keep it even with all the balls talk, right? Equal opportunity with things round and dangly here at Writer B is Me. (Adam would love that joke.)
So what about you? Any funny or unusual search terms for your blog? I can’t wait to read about them!