I want to talk about money.
Specifically what I would do with a butt-load of it.
What would I do with a million dollars? I would do frickin’ everything! Including check off my entire bucket list, which would be easy cuz it’s very short. I just started it, don’t judge.
Beth’s Bucket List (in no particular order):
1. Travel overseas. Specifically the U.K., Greece, and Italy.
2. Attend a Winter Hockey Classic game.
3. Live in a tree house. (shut up)
aaaaaand that’s all I have so far.
Now what else would I do with all that cash? Aside from paying for my kids’ college, and helping my parents, and yeah yeah give money to a charity or two (The Painted Turtle and The Elephant Sanctuary)….
Move to Durango, Colorado. Have a kick-ass tree house built for us to live in.
Buy my husband his dream bike, and a bike shop where he could build/fix bikes for the rest of his days.
Hire a personal trainer to make me get my ass in shape. I need accountability, apparently.
Since I gave a butt-load of money to The Elephant Sanctuary, they’d let me live on the grounds a few weeks out of every year and help take care of the elephants. Yippeeeee! This has nothing to do with spending mula. It’s a realization I just had, and I’m very excited about it.
Work as a writer the rest of my days.
Until I have this money, however, I will tell you what I’m thankful for right now.
1. The WaxVAc. Because the commercial is so damn ridiculous it always makes me laugh. And the concept is so disgusting it’s brillz. Who thought of a tiny earwax vacuum? I want to meet this person.
2. Almond milk ice-cream. Thank god for it or I don’t think I could do this vegan thing.
3. Yoga pants. (see #2)
4. My IRL friends. I have a tight little group, and sometimes I don’t know how I’d exist without them.
5. Kittens. That aren’t mine, but that I can play with for hours and then leave and not deal with a litter box or piss on my bathmat. Because kittens.
6. The butt dance. My sons do this hilarious dance that makes me laugh no matter how irritated I might be.
7. Smut. That’s right. smut. My love for all naughty things, and the fact that my friends are 1) aware of my need for smut, and 2) just as pervy as me. I got a very special text photo from my friend, Mandi. it was so good I had to sit down a minute. Then Leigh sent me a delicious meme on Facebook. Thanks, ladies. Just when I think my Pinterest board is getting old hat, I have my friends supplementing my need for half-naked hotties.
8. HOLY SHIT I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE IT TO TEN THIS TIME! (this counts as one, ya-huh!)
9. Chelsea Handler.
10. Those little dog poop bags. This needs no explanation.
**This was a combined post for FTSF whose prompt was If I had a million dollars, I would… hosted by the amazing Mommy, for Real, Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyaholic, Finding Ninee, and Canigetanotherbottleofwhine
And Ten Things of Thankful, hosted by the incredible A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, Home On Deranged, I can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine Want to join the fun? You should! Go to any host’s blog and link up! TToT goes live Friday night (I’m early). FTSF is live NOW!
What would you do with a million dollars? Do you have a bucket list? I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!